Thursday, January 7, 2010

Die Bill Lawrence. Die.

So I think I figured out why Scrubs: THE NEW CLASS is still on the air. SCrubs creator Bill Lawrence has a death wish, and he wants me to make his dreams come true. I'm not saying i'm going to murder him, but I will manslaughter him. That means we'll be in a scenario where he could die by my hands, and he will die by my hands, even though I don't want that result (wink wink).
I think a nice feature for this blog would be a few descriptions of how bad Scrubs: THe New Class is every week. Let's see if this works....
David Franco is so bad on Scrubs: The New CLass (TNC) that I want to go back in time and murder his parents, even if that means denying the world his older brother James.

Start slow and build I will. Talk like Yoda, continue I must.

No comments: