Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day & Age

So I don't know anything about music, except to know what I like. Typically I like upbeat stuff i can snap to and maybe dance to if the time is right. I also like stuff with a big sound and seems to have lofty aspirations. Don't really care about lyrics, so my music can be fluff or contemplative and i'm fine either way.
Got all that? Good.
I told you all of that so you can understand where I'm coming from when I recommend THE KILLERS most recent album, Day & Age. This isn't a new album, but it's been frequenting my ipod lately and I felt it warranted some attention.
The album has the fast and fun songs that characterize their first album. It has the big and bold sounds of SAM'S TOWN. All of this combines for a good album. It took me a while to realize all of this. I'm there now. Give it a listen. Enjoy.

No comments: