Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'll Be Back

SO I haven't posted in a while, and I feel I must apologize to my fans. Well, actually fan. Steve, I'm sorry.
But don't worry, because soon I'll be back. Back with a review of the new incarnation of Scrubs. Hopefully I'll have offer some compelling thoughts with my running diary of Top Chef. Oh, and if someone would go to the movies with me (any interesed ladies?), I would review a new movie.
If you're wondering why I haven't been able to post, it's because I'm in Philadelphia for a part time job and have neither the time nor the inclination to post something. I have been consuming a ton of podcasts. I have started listening to NPR's Fresh Air and Pop Culture podcasts. Also, I finally deleted the waste of my life that was the Harry SHearer podcast. I'm liberal, but he's just annoying. I get it, the world is broken. QUit reminding me and let me embrace this pathetic existence.
One last thing, if you're looking for that right song to play at a cemetery the answer is UNFORGETABLE by Nat King Cole. I know this for a fact since we had an awkward family sing-a-long Sunday at my grandmother's grave. In the wake of my grandmother's death, her husband, my grandfather, annointed this song as "their song." Who says he's lying, though, since she's not around to refute it.
In the aftermath of our concert I learned about some of my extended family's entertainment interests. The short version is this, my uncle Jeff loves Lost, the new Star Trek movie, like Two and a Half Men, and reveres the West Wing. My mom's cousin Steve loves Chuck. Well, when i found that out i was nearly knocked back in my socks. I've never met another person that watched that show (although I do remember hearing something about bad ratings...).
Well that's it. No pictures. Scroll down and check out Shannon. It's a must.