Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting ready for movie list

Readers. Friends. Steve.
I don't feel equipped to give you an adequate list of the top ten movies in 2009, as I haven't seen enough of the potential candidates. For that reason, i am now embarking on a movie binging. I have just begun Zombieland and the rest will include...
1. Up in the Air
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. In the Loop
4. Fantastic Mr. Fox
5. Up (maybe)
6. Jeniffer's Body

Hopefully I can get to all these movies. I will not have time to see the HURT LOCKER until after the year is over, so that will not make the cut. When I see it, i may have to amend my list.
Oh yeah, Alex doesn't know it yet, but i'm watching some of these at his house tomorrow.

ADDITIONAL COMMENT (TUESDAY MORNING): Fitting in "Up in the Air" today as a matinée. Couldn't find IN THE LOOP or FANTASTIC MR. FOX online, does anyone have a link?????

No comments: