Wednesday, October 28, 2009

They're really Villains

I can't think of a reason why I'm still watching Heroes. The show is not entertaining and I don't have a vested interest in any of the characters.
Sylar is mildly amusing, but ultimately wasted. Claire is hot, but everything about her is unrealistic and built to kill time. Noah used to be an interesting character until his ex-wife took his balls.
I give up. Already i fast forwarded through most of the recent episode. I danced around Claire's scenes hoping she would make a move on her soon to be girlfriend.
OH! But the dumbest thing in the recent episode was Parkman thinking he could drink away Sylar. Matt has never outsmarted anyone, and while i didn't anticipate Sylar taking over the body for good, I knew it wouldn't work out well for Matt.
It's time we wrap this waste of space up.

No comments: