Sunday, October 4, 2009

Leslie Knope finds her Yup


Don't read too much into this, but i've found another couple to root for. From "Parks and Recreation" it is the budding romance of Leslie Knope (amy poehler) and Dave Something (louis C.K.). So far they've only scheduled a date but the potential there is limitless. Well not really limitless, since Louis is just a guest star and all guest star romances must end eventually. Although, Chris Pratt was originally just a guest on the show and became a regular cast member this season. I guess anything is possible.
For now I'll just waited with bated breath, as I root these two on.
Louis C.K. is a stand-up comedian that I'm not really familiar with. I know he had a show on HBO, and it received mixed reviews. His style on the show is very endearing and he meshes well with Amy's character. As an actor he is ok, not great, but serviceable. Definitely room for growth. Give him room!!
More about this show in the future.

2 comments:

EntDailyFan said...

I'm glad you're putting the Daily back in Entertainment Daily, David Lombardo! I wouldn't know what to watch without you!

Pop Culture Kid said...

Do you actually watch Parks?