Monday, April 5, 2010

Lisa P rides again!

For some reason I really enjoyed the character name, Lisa P in Adventureland. It struck me as genuine and for that reason made the film more approachable. Additionally, she was a ridiculous caricature and was hot. These three factors made me a fan, and that's why i'm happy to report I've seen her again!
Ok, well not her, but Margarita Levieva, the actress who played Lisa P, appeared in a recent episode of HOW TO MAKE IT IN AMERICA and may have a few more episodes in her arc.
Didn't recognize her at all during her latest exposure, and it was only through imdb that i was able to make the connection. Imdb also informed me that she was a member of some Russian olympic team and is thirty years old. Thanks friend!
Finally, Lisa P still looks good. Totally different look, but makes it work.

No comments: