Tuesday, November 3, 2009

OH Yeah

During my senior year of college one of my roommates sent me a link to a song by 3OH!3. I thought it was amusing and had a beat i could follow, but for the most part I regarded the song as a joke.
Well, I was watching the trailer for a movie call WHEN IN ROME and it said the movie featured music from 3OH!3 with Katy Perry. I'm a huge fan of Katy Perry so i immediately youtubed the song, which is when i made the connection to the other song about Helen Keller and dancing with one's hips.
Why am I telling you this? To recommend the video for Starstruck. The song is ok, but the video is hilarious. Maybe not hilarious, but I really enjoyed watching the two guys fawn after women in the video. Plus, Katy Perry is smoking hot, so it's got something for everybody. If everybody is a guy. Or a girl into kind of geeky guys. Or lesbians. See, everybody!
Here's a link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvf--10EYXw

p.s. Try to guess the girl in the beginning of the video. If you know the answer post it as a comment. Hint: She used to be relevant in the 90s.

No comments: