Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heroes: Let the good times roll, again... Nope

I'd say that HEROES, which I know watch in about 6 minutes, has gotten worse, but that's not possible. In fact, I'd say it's more likely to turn a corner and become unintentionally funny as it continues to take itself seriously and continues to be garbage.
Anyway, Hero had gone back in time to save Charlie (Jayma Mays), the brief love of his life. She had been murdered by Sylar in season one, and for some stupid reason Hero finally deemed it time to go back and right that sad note.
I've already wasted more time talking about HEROES than I played to, so i'm going to abruptly wrap this up...
1. Just by bringing the viewer back to season one will not rekindle the magic of season one.
2. It is a crime the way Jayma Mays was wasted on this show. She is one of my favorite actresses, most likely because i have a crush on her.
3. What a throwaway storyline with Noah Bennet. Just a waste.
4. WHY DO I KEEP WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS SHOW!!!
5. Nathan is officially gone from HEROES. One of the most interesting characters is gone. The only encouraging thing is that more actors might be going and it can become the Noah and Sylar show, except...
6....THEY'RE bring Surresh back!! GOD NO! He's awful. The show is awful. Ughh.

No comments: