Monday, August 24, 2009

Not Hot

Hilary Swank is not hot. If that seems like it came out of the blue, then you're not watching the Prince Family Paper episode of The Office.
She's just not hot and I know half of Dunder Mifflin agrees with me. I go so far as to question whether she is beautiful. She has a great body, but her face looks like a miniature horse. That being said, I don't have any delusions about my own face and body. I'm just saying that she is not unattainable for a reasonable attractive and well-off guy.
She is totally sexy, and I would totally, let's say romance her. But she's so hit or miss sometimes that it is hard to tell. Maybe if she would take a break from playing dudes, boxers and Amelia Earheart this could all be resolved.

For now, though, I'll let you decide. Hot or not? And while you're at it, what exactly is hot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you insult miniature horses with that comparison!!! Shame on you sir...