Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shutter Island Trailer

About two years ago I did a review of Dennis Lehane's novel Shutter Island. A better blogger than I would go back and look up what he wrote about the book then, but i'm not that good and now all you'll get is that the book put a serious hurt on my brain. There were tons of twists and turns. Afterward I wasn't 100% sure I knew what was going on.
Well in the aftermath of that I learned that they were making the book into the movie. I finally saw the trailer for the movie, and boy am i excited!
The movie is from Martin Scorsese and stars Leo DiCaprio among other big names. Marty and Leo is always a big hit (The Aviator, The Departed)so it seems a sure bet that this collaboration will be a winner.
You can see the trailer here http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3052536345/.
The movie looks true to the book, in that I can't make heads or tail of it, but I'm excited!

No comments: